Department of Library
Our College Library is kept opened for 10 hours on working days Students and staff of the college can become the members of the Library, outsiders who come with the introductory letters from their institutions/ ID card provided by our Library are permitted for consultation only.
The Library has created a database of Books, Journals, Reference sources and it’s made available through ‘OPAC’. The library has also created databases of current periodicals, CD’s, on-line Books and Journals subscribed and digitized database in the Library.
Library Collection: Total no. of books 6013
- General books are issued to all eligible members as per their entitlements.
- General Books will be issued on all working days
- Book Borrowing Facilities:- All housekeeping activities including circulation and bar-coded. All the members of the Library are issued with Electronic and Bar-coded membership card with Photograph. Books are issued to user through computer aided system.
- Book Bank for SC/ST Students:- The Library has separate Text Book Bank for SC/ST students
- Reprographic Service:- Xerox / Photocopying service is made available in the Library at a nominal cost.
- Reference Service:-Library Professionals are pleased to help the users in locating and disseminating information from the available sources in the Library.