Extension Education Council
Composition of Extension Education Council
- There shall be an Extension Education Council consisting of the following members, namely:
- The Director of Animal Husbandry, Government of Karnataka
- The Director of Fisheries, Government of Karnataka
- All Directors of Post Graduate Studies, Research and Extension
- All Deans of the Constituent Colleges
- All Heads of Divisions and Regional Research Stations
- Two eminent persons in the field of Extension Education from outside the University nominated by the Vice-Chancellor for any particular meeting in accordance with the requirement of the agenda
- Three Progressive Farmers having specialization in Animal Husbandry, Veterinary or Fishery Sciences or other allied branches nominated by the Vice-Chancellor to avail the benefit of their specialized knowledge and experience
- Vice-Chancellor shall be Chairperson and Director of Extension shall be the Member Secretary of the Extension Education Council.
- Any member nominated to the Extension Education Council shall be liable to be removed from such membership at any time by the Vice-Chancellor on the ground of misbehaviour, misconduct or otherwise after holding an enquiry.